WinSCP is freeware SCP (Secure Copy) client using SSH (Secure Shell). Its main purpose is safe copying files between local and remote computer. Beyond this basic function, it manages some other actions with files. It can do all basic operations with files, such as copying and moving. It also allows you to rename files and folders, create new folders, change properties of files and folders. One of two selectable program interfaces allows user to manage files even on local computer. Most operations can be done recursively for files in folders. WinSCP is also available as a plugin to two file managers, FAR and Servant Salamander.
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication
- Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces.
- Optionally stores session information.
- Optionally supports standalone operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
- Translated into several languages
- Graphical user interface
OS: Windows All
Licence: Open Source GPL
Download (Portable version): http://ufpr.dl.sourceforge.net/project/winscp/WinSCP/4.3.2/winscp432.zip